A Collection of the Best Articles on Power Racks
There is some overlap with what these articles cover. Some of them have charts comparing features of different racks, but they all at least have some great information on different types of rack features and what you should consider when buying one.
- Half Rack vs Full Rack
- Best Power Racks for the Money
- A Basic Setup for a Home Gym
- Bodybuilding Wiki: Power Racks
- Bodybuilding.com Official Power Rack Thread
- Want to Find the Best Power Rack for Your Home Gym?
- Best Power Rack & Squat Rack Reviews
And it’s not really about power racks, but prior to squatting in a rack you should learn how to do air squats (no weight) with proper form. See Tony Gentilcore’s article on goblet squats.
And a couple nice videos to help you get started:
Think there’s only so much you can do with a power rack? Watch this, and it will keep you busy for months without getting bored.
Here’s how a bench in a power is so much better than a traditional olympic bench. You’ll save your life following this advice.
Do you know of any more great articles I should include? Let me know in the comments below!